Connecting Teachers is the first Birmingham based International Learning and Teaching Conference. It is a two day conference taking place on Thursday 6th and Friday 7th July 2017 and is a must for innovation and best practice at Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Post 16 level education.
Sir Tim Brighouse – British educator & former chief commissioner for schools
Prof. Michael Waters – Former Director of Curriculum at the Qualifications & Curriculum Authority.
Roman Krznaric – Roman has been named by The Observer as one of Britain’s leading popular philosophers.
Ross McGill aka @TeacherToolkit – A deputy head & the most followed teacher on Twitter in the UK!
• Access to free teaching resource
…plus complimentary gym pass!
• Assessment that informs & supports progress
• Improving writing skills
• Active learning strategies
• Raising achievement of the less able
• Activities to inspire the gifted & talented
• Stretch & challenge for the middle ability
• Questioning for higher order thinking
• Managing low level disruption
• Personal, social & moral development
• Innovative approaches to additional learning support
To download a flyer for the conference click here.
Joseph Chamberlain College is putting on this conference in partnership with Concilium Education.
For more information about the conference click here to be taken to the main conference pages.