Congratulations to Sarah Harwood, Law teacher at Joseph Chamberlain College, who has been selected for the three-day UK Parliament Teacher Ambassador Programme based in the Houses of Parliament.
The programme, running from 2nd – 4th July 2018, includes:
• A tour of the Palace of Westminster
• The chance to watch debates in the chambers
• Q&A with Members from both Houses
• Informative sessions to improve delegates’ knowledge of Parliament and democracy
• Activities that will help to develop classroom resources
• All the resources you will need as a UK Parliament Teacher Ambassador
• Networking opportunities
On her return to the College, Sarah will be tasked with developing students’ and colleagues’ understanding of Parliament and democracy, as well as working with other schools and colleges in the local area.
For further information on the programme, click here.