Updated – 21st September 2020
The safety of our students, staff and wider community is our highest priority. Our advice and responses are accurate as of the 24th August 2020 but we will continue to update our community as and when information becomes available. We closely follow government and Public Health England updates and will ensure that all actions are in accordance with their advice.
Visit the pages and links below for further information regarding Coronavirus, self-isolation and guidance for education.
- Read the autumn newsletter for students: Click here to read the newsletter
- How can I stay safe in college? Summary Guidelines
- How do I wear a mask safely? Find out more here
- What to do if I have Covid-19 Symptoms? Message to students re covid symptoms tests and isolation
- How is blended learning organised?
- What is the blended learning timetable? P & Q Calendar
- Can I see the whole college risk assessment for COVID-19? Click here to view our risk assessments
- Coronavirus in 32 different languages: Translated resources
- Principal’s letter to Parents & Carers: Click here to view the letter
- NHS: Coronavirus information
- Public Health England: Coronavirus Q&A
- Public Health England: Self-isolation information
- Public Health England: Stay at home guidance
- UK Government: Guidance for educational settings
- UK Government: Find out the steps the UK government is taking
- World Health Organization: Find out more about Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- UK Government: What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak The guidance is now available in the following languages: Urdu , Somali , Bengali and Arabic