Updated – Friday 9th April 2021
A MESSAGE FOR STUDENTS
We hope you are enjoying the break.
You have already received details of when you will be attending college after
the holidays and we will review those arrangements again at the end of April.
When you return, we will continue with the home tests for Covid-19 and you will
continue to wear masks at all times in college. Please keep checking this
website and your emails for any further information.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Visit the pages and links below for further information regarding Coronavirus, self-isolation and guidance for education.
- Remote Education at JCC: Click here to read information for Students and their Parents/Carers
- Read the autumn newsletter for students: Click here to read the newsletter
- How can I stay safe in college? Summary Guidelines
- How do I wear a mask safely? Find out more here
- What to do if I have Covid-19 Symptoms? Message to students re covid symptoms tests and isolation
- How is blended learning organised?
- What is the blended learning timetable? P & Q Calendar
- Can I see the whole college risk assessment for COVID-19? Click here to view our risk assessment
- Coronavirus in 32 different languages: Translated resources
- Home Testing Parental Letter to Parents & Carers: Click here to view the letter
- NHS: Coronavirus information
- Public Health England: Coronavirus Q&A
- Public Health England: Self-isolation information
- Public Health England: Stay at home guidance
- UK Government: Guidance for educational settings
- UK Government: Find out the steps the UK government is taking
- World Health Organization: Find out more about Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- UK Government: What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak The guidance is now available in the following languages: Urdu , Somali , Bengali and Arabic
- Annex to Safeguarding Policy January: Click here to view the policy
- Lateral Flow Testing: Click here to view our risk assessment
- 16-19 Tuition Fund Statement: Click here to view the statement