Joseph Chamberlain College term dates and holiday 2020/2021
Autumn term 2020
- Term Starts: Tuesday 1 September 2020
- Students return to college: Wednesday 9 September 2020
- Half Term: Monday 26 October 2020 to Friday 30 October 2020
- Students return to college: ‘P’ students return on Monday 2 November 2020
- ‘Q’ students return on Wednesday 4 November 2020
- Term Ends: Thursday 17 December 2020
- Christmas holiday: Friday 18 December 2020 to Friday 1 January 2021
Spring term 2021
A Message for Students, Parents and Carers (Updated at 12pm – Tuesday 5th January 2021)
Wishing you all a very happy New Year.
Until the February half-term, all students will be now taught remotely at home, in line with the most recent government announcement.
We currently expect students to return to college for face-to-face lessons from Monday 22nd February. The College building remains open to support our vulnerable students.
PLEASE NOTE: JANUARY EXAMS ARE STILL GOING AHEAD AS PLANNED.
- Staff training: Friday 12 February 2021 (college closed to students)
- Half Term: Friday 12 February 2021 to Friday 19 February 2021
- Students return to college: Monday 22 February 2021
- Term Ends: Friday 2 April 2021
- Easter holiday: Monday 5 April 2021 to Friday 16 April 2021
Summer term 2021
- Term Starts and Students return to college: Monday 19 April 2021
- Bank holiday: Monday 3 May 2021 (college closed to students)
- Half Term: Monday 31 May 2021 to Friday 4 June 2021
- Students return to college: Monday 7 June 2021
- Term Ends: Tuesday 23 June 2021
- Summer Holiday: Wednesday 24 June 2021 to Tuesday 31 August 2021
It is not acceptable for students to take holidays during term time.
Please note students are expected to be in college for the following dates to collect results but also to re-enrol
Tuesday 24th August 2021 AS/A level results day and enrolment for AS students
Friday 27th August 2021 GCSE results day and enrolment