The vote for the next Student Council Presidents will open 9am on Monday 21st June and close 4pm on Wednesday 23rd June.
For 2021-22 each of our candidates have made pledges to persuade the student body.
These campaign pledges are the projects they will commit to if voted in as Student President.
Before you make your vote (at the bottom of this page) do find out more about what each candidate is offering:
A Level Candidates (A-Z)
• A wider variety of sports in the sports centre
• Stronger student voice
• More extra-curricular activities
• Stocked vending machines in the sports centre
- To establish a clearer way of communication between students and teachers
- More advertisement around college so you never miss out on the latest college news and events
- Healthier Food in the canteen as well as a plan to broaden your taste buds by trying different cultural cuisines
Muhammad Darwish Faiz
- Reopening clubs, gym and bringing back events such as winter prom
- Offering more mental support by offering social groups and raising more awareness on how to seek help
- Fixing IT issues such as, lack of software on wider range of computers, files failing to save or sync and having computers prepared with right software
- Increased integration of health and wellbeing
- Ensuring greater personal safety
- Additional moderation of study areas
- Improved awareness for College events
BTEC Candidates (A-Z)
• Help diversify College lunches
• Organise the return of student societies
• Support the creation of new student societies to provide new avenues for community and growth
• Managing the Council budget so students receive more benefits from the College
- App for your devices
- Stationary shop
- More opportunities for charity
- More cultural events and activities to celebrate diversity
- Allow students to voice their opinions and let them be heard
- Introduce clubs that relate more to hobbies and interests
Students who will be at College from September 2021 can vote for one A Level candidate and one BTEC candidate.